The Dance Association of Hessen warmly welcomes you to the Main Metropolis of Frankfurt and wishes you a successful sporting weekend.
- The entry fee for adult and senior competitions is 40.00 € per couple per competition. Competitors must first register at the HTV Information Stand which is opposite the main entrance in the Ice Sport Hall. Here they receive (against payment where necessary) a sticker. On presentation of these sticker(s) at the check – in the couple then receive their Start Number(s) for the whole day. The staff at the HTV Information-Stand are more than happy to provide any help you may require.
- Posters showing the layout of the hall and the location of the dancing floors together with the agenda showing when and where the competitions for all classes and age groups take place are on display at the HTV Information Stand. The dance floors are numbered and have signs showing the age group and class of the competition.
- The check in desks are located in the upper left entrance area in the Ice Sport Hall. Please go to the check in to receive your start numbers for all of the day’s competitions as soon as you have the registration sticker(s).
- Changing Rooms: are at ground level in the Ice Sport Hall. Please do not leave valuables in the changing rooms. Use the lockers ( also at ground level )! The HTV is not liable for any loss or damage to personal property. There is a lost and found office in the HTV offices which will be staffed from Tuesday 08-May-2018 (tel 0049-69 424029).
- Competition Organisation: Please be at your dance floor punctually. Only couples for the round being danced are allowed on to the floor. Please do not block the exits to the dance floors. Remaining on the floor when not dancing, entering the competition offices and entering the area reserved for the Chairman of the Judges is not allowed. Couples will be called on to the floor simultaneously for all competitions. The start numbers of the couples is displayed on each floor separately.
- The start numbers of the couples who have been recalled will be announced by the chairman of the judges over the public address system. Should you not understand the announcement, please ask the competition organiser at your dance floor. Please ask if you are at all unsure – Otherwise you may miss your recall.
- The prize giving ceremonies will start direct after the last dance for all couples of the final on the dance floor.
- First Aid: In the Ice Sport Hall please contact the main competition office.
- Food And Drink: Various vendors have their stands both inside and outside the Ice Sport Hall.
- There are many stalls with dancing accessories from cosmetics to dresses on the top floor in the Ice Sport Hall.
We hope you´ll enjoy your time in Frankfurt and we wish you a successful weekend. We wish you a pleasant journey home after the competitions and look forward to seeing you again on Hessen tanzt 2018 from the 17th of May to the 19th of May.